Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ricky's Recipe Update #1

Dear Friends,

Thank you for joining Ricky's Recipe on face book. As you might have already know, I have a blog up and running to update members of new recipes. I can also see that from the unique hits generated, it seems to have quite a following for a newbie in Facebook. Thank you again for joining me and keeping me company.

Since, I came back from New Zealand, there have been many changes in Malaysia, specially KL. I realised that there are numerous hotels and restaurants in KL itself. I am spoilt for choice. Although i have been keeping tabs on the happenings in Malaysia, having been caught in the morning traffic is something else. Politics, tourism developments, Economy, Mas Selamat in Malaysia and a host of other news which i follow from the Internet back in New Zealand.

After a long time staying abroad, coming back to KL is something i have pondered for a long long time. Memories of my childhood days back in Perak and friends, linger in my mind ever so often. Seems like telling me to come back soon.

So here i am in KL, got a job in lightning quick mode and settling myself rather abruptly in this hyper speed, hot and humid KL.

I am close to setting up sessions of workshops to share recipes and tips on cooking western cuisines, wine tasteing sessions and tips on how to know a good wine I will also be sharing authentic New Zealand products from time to time, like the Karengo. So friends, do join me in my worshops soon. I will update you once we have a firm date.

Feel free to e-mail me if you have any request on certain private cooking sessions for you and your close buddies. I will also be available for house calls if the time is right.

Cheers!
Ricky

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP